“A tavola non si invecchia”. - Italian proverb (At the table with good friends and family you do not become old).

Sharing authentic Italian recipes entrusted upon me through the privilege of being invited into many Italian homes and kitchen’s abroad. I travel, cook, eat, share, learn and photograph my experiences, a truly soul enriching journey. There are now over 100 recipes on this blog to search from. I am a Melbourne born girl who now resides in Pietrasanta, Italy. Sharing my love for food and all things Italian with you. I am not a professionally trained chef, just a person that really loves cooking and has made my passion my reality! Through talent and drive I now work as a private chef in some of the most prestigious private villa`s here in Tuscany, Italy!

Saturday, August 25, 2012

5,000 views today

Photographer: Spencer Tunick.  Location: Sydney Opera House- Australia
What do 5,000 people look like? Well it looks like this! This is how many people have viewed this blog today!
I would like to thank-you for your continued support, sharing and feedback. Please keep the love coming as I will continue to provide recipes I hope you enjoy.
Also, I ask that you continue to share with your colleagues, friends, family, and even randoms.
Thanks,
Kara x

No comments:

Post a Comment