“A tavola non si invecchia”. - Italian proverb (At the table with good friends and family you do not become old).

Sharing authentic Italian recipes entrusted upon me through the privilege of being invited into many Italian homes and kitchen’s abroad. I travel, cook, eat, share, learn and photograph my experiences, a truly soul enriching journey. There are now over 100 recipes on this blog to search from. I am a Melbourne born girl who now resides in Pietrasanta, Italy. Sharing my love for food and all things Italian with you. I am not a professionally trained chef, just a person that really loves cooking and has made my passion my reality! Through talent and drive I now work as a private chef in some of the most prestigious private villa`s here in Tuscany, Italy!

Monday, January 25, 2016

Easter in Tuscany. Pasqua in Toscana!

Why not make easter different this year?
Come and explore coastal Tuscany and stay in an elegant villa, with your own personal chef on site to make for a dolce vita break full of authentic gastronomic moments.
All inclusive accommodation and cuisine package with return transfer from Pisa airport for six guests from 110 euro per day/per person. 
Package includes; Welcome aperitivo, fresh baked Italian goodies for breakfast served daily, three lunch and three dinners of authentic Italian cuisine excluding wines.  
Plus a fun cooking class with me, Kara! 
Villa rental and linens. Return taxi transfer from Pisa Airport. Price quoted per head is for a group of six guests for 4 nights/ 5 days in the private villa shown here. 
For more details please contact Tuscany in Style  or karam1220@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment